Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blogs With Substance Award!

Mary, one of my blog followers, invited me to accept the "Blogs With Substance" award. Thanks, Mary! I'm honored to do so. Don't forget to visit Mary's blog, "Life in as Small Town, " at http://mary-lifeinasmalltown.blogspot.com/.
As I wrote about last week, my blog has grown over the three years of its existence--and I've grown as part of the experience. It's always a pleasure to share something about our sisters and about the issues that are important to us as a community of Franciscan women. This realization of why I write and what I write about was a big help in fulfilling of of the requairements of accepting this award. As part of the acceptance , I have to sum up my blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience in five words. I've thought hard about this and came up with the following:


Franciscan
Peace-centered
Relational
Grateful
Joy-filled

And now to share the award with others!There are many of the blogs that I follow that I could give this award to. After much thought, I've chosen the following:
Please stop by and visit these blogs. I'm sure you'll agree that they do, indeed, have substance! And a special thank you again to Mary.
Enhanced by Zemanta

8 comments:

Susan Rose, CSJP said...

Thanks for the award! I've accepted and given out my own.

TheNote said...

Congratulations! You so totally deserve this award. You help us feel like community - you certainly DO share substance. Thank you for your love.
g

Ashley Siferd said...

Thank you very much! It makes me feel wonderful that you believe my blog has substance.

雅芳 said...

One swallow does not make a summer.............................................................

Crystal Mary said...

Congratulations Sister, you deserve it.
I will visit the sites you recommended. God Bless always.

許紀廷 said...

來看你了~心在、愛在、牽掛在,幸福才會繁衍不息^^............................................................

breadgirl said...

Good Morning Sister
Congratulations! You deserve awards for the insight, integrity, and happiness you bring to the blogging world. God bless you.

Dorothy Adamek said...

Many many thanks for the honour. I'm thrilled that you thought of me.
Blessings
Dorothy :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...